Global economic growth came to an abrupt halt in Q1, the first global quarterly contraction since 2011, mainly due to coronavirus pandemic. New opportunities in the market will be even more reliant on the resilience of the companies and relationships. What will be the target operating model post crisis? Will the role of digitisation expand in the sector? What sort of opportunities will be created due to COVID-19?
The report also talks about outsourced contracts in Offices and Commercial Buildings FM space. In 2019, banking and financial Services contributed the highest to the outsourced offices and commercial buildings FM market – accounting for 37% of the total followed by Other buildings at 27% with the remaining market split between Accounting and Law firms, Media and IT and Telecoms. How many FM deals have been concluded in this sector and what is the split between soft FM, hard FM and integrated FM among those?
The study includes overview of outsourced FM market in office and commercial buildings space and deal volume by type of FM over next four years. Some of the key highlights of report are:
- Overview of outsourced FM Market in UK: Split by Service & Sector, Share of key players
- Breakdown of Offices and Commercial Buildings in Outsourced FM Market
- Deal volume by type of FM over next four years
- Impact and opportunities due to COVID-19
Table of Contents:
- Outsourced FM Market in UK: By Service and Sector
- Offices and Commercial Buildings Breakdown in Outsourced FM Market
- Deal Volume over next four years: Split between hard FM, soft FM and Integrated FM
- Growth block – Formula and Implementation
- Opportunities in COVID-19 environment
- Growth Strategy and Implementation